Welcome to the AccuTech International Technical Journal: Rock | Paper | Web.
Rock | Paper | Web started as a blog dedicated to programmers looking for answers to those esoteric struggles that programmers encounter. As a division of AccuTech International that scope has expanded to include custom solutions to those problems.
The mission of AccuTech International is to provide total solutions that improve our customers’ productivity through the application and management of computer technologies and business processes. We will continually strive to develop our employees and improve AccuTech’s services in order to deliver results that exceed our customers’ expectations.
If you’re new to the site here are some popular posts:
- Resolve the GetCustomUI for RibbonID Microsoft.Excel.Workbook Error
- The Click Event Always Fires Twice
- Sort by Multiple Fields in a Generic List
- Fill a List(of T) from a Reader
- The Mysterious Case of Visual Studio Corruption (or how I learned to recover a corrupt .ascx file)
- Unable to Add Modules
- TF Destroy! Deleting code from TFS
- How To Change Physical and Logical names for MDF and LDF files
- The Dreaded “Not a Known Element” Error
- Multiple View Controls in a DotNetNuke module
Keep in touch